Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey Ladies!

Kay hi, let's start this shit. So I've been talking (or staring at) this girl, let's call her Joe, for a good two weeks now. See, Joe is probably the best...thing I have ever seen in my life. I could skeez about how rad she is, and how I want to poor pepsi all over her, but that's not the kind of blog I'm running here. Also, she doesn't drink pop so the whole pepsi thing wouldn't work at alllll. Anyways, she has this boyfriend, let's call him CockSucker McDickhead, and they've been dating for about 4 months now. He sucks. Seriously, fuck that guy. I would like to take his face and put it through the pyramids.

See, I never get like this. Ever. I go out of my way to not get stupidly jelous. But here I am, blogging about it, like I'm soe 14 year old girl. Maybe that's what I was meant to be, a little girl. Oh god...I wish.

Anyways, I cannot bitch any longer. Latur.

Also...fuck that guy.

1 comment: