Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sleep Is Impossible Nowwww

Oh hi. Coltonio again. I'm writing again too, it's pretty cool. I should also point out I had 3 typos typing those two sentences. Four writing that one. I guess my hands are getting bigger? You know what they say about big hands...you're fucking the devil. I however, am not fucking the devil. If I were fucking the devil, you think I'd be writing shitty blogs? Pfft, I'd be busy hanging on a crusifix.

Whoah, blog took a dark turn. Guess I should get back on topic. I'm fucking growing. You know when you water a bean plant, and it grows? It's like that, but with bones. I should teach a science course. That's my new dream. Science teacher. Everyone will be all "Oh hey, Mr. Coltonio (that's what they'll call me), you are such a good science teacher! If I wasn't only 16 I'd be allll over you!" And I'd be all "Two years babe, two years.".

Actually, if I'm talking about plants I'd probably be a shitty biology teacher. I'm sure I'd find a way to make it be awesome. If I'm going to be a science teacher, I have to. Maybe I could just look hella weird. Weird looking teachers get all the ladies. I bet if I got a seagull tatoo on my chest, ad walked around shirtless I'd get all the attention. All of it.

I bet if I fucked Satan, he'd make me a science teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment